Detox Therapy Programs
For many who struggle with a substance use disorder, an addiction to drugs or alcohol, detox is the first step toward recovery. For some individuals, detox will involve working the toxins and substances out of their system to focus on treatment. However, the detox process can be much more involved. While detox does involve getting professional support to endure and manage withdrawal symptoms, it also can involve therapeutic treatment. At United Recovery Project in Florida, our luxury detox center programs are the best way for those dealing with addiction to recover and heal.
What Are Our Luxury Detox Therapies?
No two individuals will have the same experience of addiction. While there may be similarities, each person needs their customized substance abuse detox treatment to reach their recovery goals. At United Recovery Project, we understand this, but our team goes further, ensuring that the facility itself is warm and inviting. We believe that people heal best when they feel at home and respected rather than isolated and clinically controlled.
To this end, we offer numerous therapeutic options such as:
- Anger management: Anger often fuels an individual’s embrace of drugs or alcohol for numerous reasons. While a natural and justified emotion in many settings, when individuals cannot process frustration or shame successfully, anger can become a danger.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy: Often referred to as CBT, this form of talk therapy works to identify and alter erroneous and negative understandings of oneself and actions. This allows for more positive and healthy conceptions to arise.
- Dialectical behavior therapy: Like cognitive-behavioral therapy, DBT focuses on how to understand one’s emotional responses better. It is a form of therapy where individuals learn to control and learn appropriate expressions of feeling.
- Group therapy: Working with peers can be an excellent way to learn new techniques to address one’s issues. It also provides a way to learn to help build up others. Group therapy shows patients that they are not alone and helps establish trust and build bonds for the future.
- Relapse prevention: It’s important to understand that relapse is not a failure of treatment. Relapse is part of recovery. Addiction is a chronic disease that must be managed. Part of the successful management of addiction is developing a relapse prevention and response plan.
- Nutritional therapy: Many individuals who have been struggling with a substance use disorder allow their health to deteriorate. Often this takes the form of poor diet and nutrition. The body and the mind are connected. Thus, nutritional therapy not only strengthens the body but also helps focus the mind.
We also offer gender-specific programs for individuals who would feel more comfortable or believe they would make better progress in a detox program where they get support from gender peers.
Addiction Treatment Programs Available At Our Luxury Facility
Our luxury detox therapies are available across all our addiction treatment programs. Residents work alongside counselors and therapists to determine what therapies would be the most effective for their unique needs. As treatment progresses, we work with residents to adjust their therapies and goals as needed. Some of the drug detox treatment programs we offer include:
- Alcohol detox
- Benzo detox
- Cocaine detox
- Heroin detox
- Meth detox
- Opioid detox
- Opiate detox
- Prescription drug detox
Thus, no matter what substance a person is struggling with, they can still get the therapy they need to heal. Depending on the substance, residents will have different needs and, likewise, respond to therapy differently. But our team of counselors, therapists, and medical professionals at our medical detox center are prepared to provide whatever support is necessary so residents meet their goals on their own terms.
The Detox Center At United Recovery Project
Our detox facility in Florida provides the serene setting many need to flush out the substances in their system and focus on themselves and their treatment. Reach out to United Recovery Project’s detox center today at 833.525.0166 to begin the journey of recovery. Our team of medical experts, counselors, and therapists can help you or a loved one get on track to heal and make a lasting recovery.
Don’t wait another day!
Recovery is possible with United Recovery Project
Find The Healing You Need
At United Recovery Project, our holistic approach to addiction treatment centers around addressing and healing the underlying issues at the root of addiction. We help guests heal mentally and emotionally.